September 9, 2021, 5pm (GMT+2)
Creating molecular animations with SAMSON 2021
One of the biggest novelties in SAMSON 2021 is the Animator, which makes it possible to create advanced molecular presentations, animations and movies.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use templates to animate docking and assembly in a few clicks
- Integrate simulation trajectories in your animations
- Create custom molecular motions
- Apply classical camera paths in a few clicks (orbit, zoom, dolly, etc.)
- Create custom camera paths
- Apply animation effects (Entrance, Exit, etc.)
- Integrate background slides
- Export GIFs and movies
Date and time: September 9, 2021, 5pm (GMT+2)
Presenter: Stephane Redon, Co-founder and CEO at OneAngstrom
Please enter you contact information below to register and receive the webinar link.
To prepare for the webinar
If you would like to create animations during the webinar, create your free account at SAMSON Connect and download SAMSON.
For more information about SAMSON 2021, please visit this page.